May I change my address?

Category: Personal Property Questions

If the move takes place before May 31st notify us so that we can change the mailing address and make corrections to the tax district if necessary.  If the move took place after May 31st we will change the mailing address, and if the tax district has changed, make a note of the new district so it can be updated the following year.